Product description Salomon XA Pro 3D CSWP JuniorThe Salomon XA Pro 3D CSWP Junior shoes have arrived to offer a higher level of comfort, grip, durability, impermeability, and lightness, specially designed for children who start in the trail running world.
Now you can take your children to know your favorite mountain sport thanks to these running shoes for children because they have a Contagrip MD outsole for excellent grip and ultra-durable studs for a wide variety of surfaces. The midsole of Energy Cell provides a soft cushioning on each step.
The ClimaSalomon Waterproof membrane guarantees the foot is kept dry since its resistant to water and highly breathable fabric favors ventilation inside. The mesh upper increases comfort and freshness and with the Sensifit system, this running shoe for children adjusts in a customizable way at the foot of each hiker.
The protective toe cap ensures greater resistance against the stones while with the Quicklace system it is super easy to tie these mountain shoes for children and run through all the corners.
Icons start at a young age. Give them a jump on outdoor development with the junior version of the icon. XA PRO 3D CSWP Junior, delivering the grip, stability and protection to propel them to legend status.
- Because if there is a puddle, kids will definitely find it, we used a full waterproof bootie.
All surface grip:
- Contagrip HT outsole combines the monster grip of a varied chevron pattern with a durable HT compound for durability and traction on all surfaces.
- Because a smaller shoe needs to be lighter for the same performance, we used a softer flexing sole and upper that´s appropriate for kids.
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Synthetic / Textile
- A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- A flexible, lightweight, full waterproof bootie to ensure complete weather protection.
- Contagrip MD is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces.
- A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Waterproof material remains unaffected by water even when under pressure. Waterproof footwear completely prevents water from entering it through the upper.
Mesh and textile lining:
- A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- A simple but effective EVA sockliner that offers great cushioning and comfort, instantly.